Today we headed down to our "traditional" fall spot, Waimanalo Country Farm, to pick out our pumpkin and enjoy the scenery and tasty treats. I really wanted the "belly-to-pumpkin" picture taken, so I'm glad Littlest decided to keep "cooking" through the weekend:
After the farm, we headed back into town for the Cool Kailua Nights Block Party, we walked around all the vendors, grabbed some actual dinner, and enjoyed the evening. I finally got my "sunnies" (sunrise shells) too... The girls and I talked story with the owners of "Sunrise Shells Hawaii" and ended up getting an amazing deal ($60 is UNHEARD OF!). Kevin is the actual diver who hand selects each shell from the ocean and his mom does all of the intricate jewelry pieces, it was really cool to meet them and have a personal experience rather than just picking jewelry out of a display case at a store.
Update In my world of doctors vs. the midwives - - - since I have so far been successful "controlling" my glucose numbers, I have been given a note allowing the midwives to deliver me after all! YAY!
Here are my belly shots from weeks 32 through 37, not much longer now!





No comments:
Post a Comment