Wednesday, October 1

Joint Spouses Conference & My Birthday!

On Saturday the 27th I was able to attend the Joint Spouses Conference here on base, it was my 4th and final one and I am so glad I was able to get in (it sold out in 17min!).


I met up with these beautiful ladies:
Together we enjoyed the breakfast, lunch, and expo social.

My classes were:
1) Cake Decorating - I don't think I did too bad of a job! Quinn said it tasted delicious anyway...

2) Mini Surfboard Painting with CeCe Caldwell's & Dear Olympia (aka: my buddy Taylor!). I love how mine turned out after all the layering.

3) Modern Beauty- the make up was really expensive but didn't make my face feel any better than the stuff I already use. I was most interested in seeing if they did my eye make up any different that I do... and they didn't, which means I actually know how to "accentuate" my eyes properly!

4) Mai Tai's & Monet (minus the Mai Tai's for this momma)- I love my little pineapple "Welcome, My House is Your House."

I even won a raffle prize at the end of the day - a bottle of wine (post baby celebration anyone?!) and some Tamura's Liquor Store paraphernalia. My feet swelled up after being on them from 6am-6pm, but it was a great way to start my birthday weekend off right!

My actual birthday I "splurged" with a huge slice of Boston's Pizza for dinner and ice cream at home for dessert... and my glucose numbers were fine, hahaha....! I had lots of wonderful cards come my way as well as some fun little gifts and hubby bought me pretty flowers and a book I've been wanting. It was a nice way to turn 28 (28!?!?!?!).

No comments: