Sunday, April 6

Raising Money!!

Hey everyone, this past week has been pretty hectic for me. It was packed with projects, studying for exams, and trying to keep everything in order (which I seemed to fail at miserably). Although I did get to spend some quality time with my sister, we went out to lunch (she even paid!) and then shopping. I also had the opportunity to celebrate my LLT's birthday early with her family at Dave and Busters. Looking forward to her actual birthday in two weeks... =D

This weekend, Sat-Sun (11th-12th)... I will be participating in the Relay for Life. If you aren't aware, my father has been through chemotherapy twice for Leukemia. My uncle also passed away due to Leukemia and I never really had the chance to meet him. So this is a very big deal for my family. I need to raise a significant amount of money still, so I will be selling these for the next week/week and a half:

Click HERE to view larger!

All bracelets come in purple or pink (except the leather one...it has been discontinued in pink) and feature a heart saying: "Together we can make a difference." The suggested donation for each is ONLY $5.00. I know most people have family/friends that have been affected by cancer, these can be a daily reminder to pray for them, or they make an awesome gift for survivors! ALL proceeds go directly to the American Cancer Society to aid in further research.

Contact me ASAP if you would like to purchase one =D
Thank you so much.
God Bless!

No comments: