LLT- "I feel like an adult now."
Me- "Why?"
LLT- "I'm sitting in a bar!"
Me- "Yeah but you did that all summer."
LLT- "That's not the same, it was Europe. Even kids go to the bars!"
I've determined, I'm really just not into the bar scene all that much. I think if I'm going to go out, I want to be able to go out and dance to enjoy myself as opposed to just sitting around and drinking. I am also completely convinced that people are retarded. Getting drunk is absolutely ridiculous...a girl in the booth behind us totally puked all over the table and seats, then had to be practically carried to the bathroom...and evidently her "friends" didn't want to go home yet so they just put her back into the booth while they continued drinking. Really? I mean really... IDIOTS.
It was really fun being down there and away from everything normal at home. Lil J enjoyed the road trip and being spoiled by all of us, he's crashed out right now in his playpen after doing laps...the only thing he missed down there. The thing that is kind of awkward for me is whenever I go down there I'm the only single one. Ali has Scott, Lynne has Craig, and Ashley is with Tena. In no way am I saying I want to be in a relationship, sometimes I just feel lonely. I know I shouldn't, my family and friends love me, and I am working on my relationship with the Lord...it's just the human side of me I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment