We picked the first three *seriously hoping for more* earlier this week... No joke- these are the sweetest strawberries we've ever eaten!
I've also been quite crafty lately, take a look:

This photo doesn't include the flower picture frame or baby hair clips I made for friend's baby shower gifts. Some people have hinted I should sell these... would any of you be interested in purchasing bows or flower hair accessories? I always laugh when people tell me to sell the things I make, because I often try to do just that and no one buys anything.
Today Amanda and I (along with 6wk old baby Payton) attended the Women's Luncheon at church. Melody Knox was the speaker [Missionary for Women's Ministry Baptist Convention of MD/DE] and she was hilarious, relevant, and fully represented a woman of the Lord. The theme was "The Woman God Wants Me To Be," and wow, I have the notes from the afternoon and I will definitely be revisiting them in order to fully soak in all of the wonderful things we learned.
A very interesting quote from the afternoon was: "If you carry around unforgiveness and bitterness, you are essentially carrying coffins." Whoa.
FYI- if you didn't remember... this is Amanda, I threw her a baby shower in March. She's an amazing woman, and I seriously hope we get to know each other better and hang out (even with the baby) more!

I hope your weekend is going well!
-Tay
2 comments:
Well, Miss Green Thumb!good job.
I think if we where to have fruit and veggies in the backyard Storm dog would have a feast and a grin on his chops!
Love you, Dad
Look at your yummy strawberries! I wish AZ had such a nice climate *jealous* I like your little hair accessories! I'd buy one for sure if it was within my budget (which isn't much, sadly). I love wearing hair accessories. I feel better about swooping my bangs out of my face if there's something cute on the barrette. The little bows are especially presh! How much would you sell them for, T?
Post a Comment