This is Jeremiah.


We grew up together in church... his funeral was my first Military Funeral for a friend. I hope it is the last.
The tears from his family... especially his mother. His fiancee... I cannot fathom those emotions. I hope I never will.
He had followed his father's footsteps into the Army. His two younger brothers are currently serving in the Marine Corps and Navy. His family is amazing- Christian. American. Everything this country should resemble.
My prayers are with you all - everyone who has lost someone to war. Please know we have not forgotten their (and your) sacrifice. God Bless.
The tears from his family... especially his mother. His fiancee... I cannot fathom those emotions. I hope I never will.
He had followed his father's footsteps into the Army. His two younger brothers are currently serving in the Marine Corps and Navy. His family is amazing- Christian. American. Everything this country should resemble.
My prayers are with you all - everyone who has lost someone to war. Please know we have not forgotten their (and your) sacrifice. God Bless.
1 comment:
Tay, Thank you for reminding us of the importance of Memorial Day. Recognizing those who have served, currently serving and those as Jeremiah that gave his life for us to protect our freedom as Americans. Year round I see vehicles with Jeremiah's Military Service Memorial on their rear windows continuing to pay tribute to him and a reminder that I am forever in his debt for his sacrifice as well as every service person that has given their life for their country. WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment