I peed in the shower today.
(don't worry I cleaned it after)
I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!
We have one toilet.Just one.
This morning it got clogged...Quinn was gone.
Convenient for him =/
I am volunteering at my church's VBS.
I had to be there no later than 9am.
I plunged & plunged & plunged...
To no avail... ugh.8:45am... I had to leave.
Closed the lid...
Sprayed air freshener.
Closed the door.
Left.
I forgot about the toilet.
The kids were B-A-D today.
Like, wanted to pull my hair out bad.
After VBS I ran my errands.
Got home and had to pee.
Like REALLY bad!
CRAP.
Now there was no water.
But it was N-A-S-T-Y...
I'm sure you can use your imagination.
So I flushed it, hoping against hope.
Nope, of course... filled to the very top...
AGAIN.
So, the sink or shower were my options.
*sigh*
I really could have used one of these...
Too bad for me.
I finally got it to flush normally...
Only took another 45min.
(don't worry I cleaned it after)
I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!
We have one toilet.Just one.
This morning it got clogged...Quinn was gone.
Convenient for him =/
I am volunteering at my church's VBS.
I had to be there no later than 9am.
I plunged & plunged & plunged...
To no avail... ugh.8:45am... I had to leave.
Closed the lid...
Sprayed air freshener.
Closed the door.
Left.
I forgot about the toilet.
The kids were B-A-D today.
Like, wanted to pull my hair out bad.
After VBS I ran my errands.
Got home and had to pee.
Like REALLY bad!
CRAP.
Now there was no water.
But it was N-A-S-T-Y...
I'm sure you can use your imagination.
So I flushed it, hoping against hope.
Nope, of course... filled to the very top...
AGAIN.
So, the sink or shower were my options.
*sigh*
I really could have used one of these...
Too bad for me.I finally got it to flush normally...

Only took another 45min.
2 comments:
To bad your plumber lives in Arizona! I guess I could have hopped a plane with my trusty plunger in hand and came to your rescue. But, success,your now an official porcelain throne maintenance Queen!
Love ya, Dad
sounds like one of those days...
so glad it unclogged!
Post a Comment