Sunday, July 25

Sunny Saturday

Saturday was sunny & hot...
unfortunately it was also humid as all get out.

We braved the "beach" anyway. I place "beach" in quotes because it is the Chesapeake Bay (ew, dirty!), not the Atlantic Ocean... so I guess technically I haven't got in the Atlantic yet, I have seen it/driven under it during our drives to Norfolk, VA though. Anyway... snapshots from the day:

Notice the Maryland umbrellas? You can rent them and beach chairs from the little shack that also serves some amazing Italian Ice! The Bay Bridge (goes to the peninsula- Eastern Shore, MD and Delaware) can be seen over the water.

The Hoffman's... aka: newlyweds (stealing our spotlight, kidding)

Us...
Success for the day =
Quinn, 6 shades darker.
Me, not sunburned & having a tan line!

Tay x2!

The first hour was downright uncomfortable... all we did was S-W-E-A-T, and get waist deep in the dirty Chesapeake... After that the breeze came in some light clouds as well and we were able to enjoy ourselves much more. It was nice to actually go outside and take in some sun... this is one of those times where I wish our community had a pool. Oh well!

No comments: