Saturday, August 14

Where did she go?

These past two weeks have been jam-packed with friends! Which is awesome.

Let's see...
  • We've had friends over for dinner
  • Went to friends' houses for dinner
  • Had a community dinner because Quinn had duty, Nate was TAD, and Lucas is deployed. It is much easier to make one part of the meal and eat pot-luck style!
  • Went out to dinner with friends
  • Went to the movies
  • Hosted game night
  • Attended Young Married's on Wednesdays
  • Quinn now has soccer games on Mondays
  • Went to a house-warming party
Here are a couple pictures from the housewarming for Kat & Alex (their house is really pretty!)

[Me, Tay, Danielle, Kat, & Gini]
[Kendric, Quinn, Nate, Blake, & Jason]

Other than that, nothing too out of the ordinary has been going on around here. I did get a MAJOR headache all day this past Wednesday, come Thursday morning at 6am... a HUGE thunderstorm, it stormed and rained all day long. Crazy. I've also been having some serious issues sleeping, which stinks. I'm trying to get off the computer and not watch TV at least an hour before I go to bed now, supposedly the light from electronic screens is more intense and causes some people to be wide awake. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you are all doing well!!

2 comments:

vida said...

if you still can't get to bed. my doctor recommends one benadryl. it makes you drowsy enough for bed and isn't habit forming :)

t.ツ said...

Except benadryl has the opposite affect on me- I become hyper!