Monday, June 20

Darren & Kyrie's Wedding


Saturday (18th) morning started out with a phone call from my grandma saying hi and requesting photos from her nephew's (my cousin Darren) wedding that evening. Followed by a phone call from my parent's just checking in! It's always nice to hear from family... in the early afternoon, we took a leisurely roller blade/longboard trip to Jamba Juice. Aaron's Dive Shop is directly across the street and were celebrating their 40th anniversary so of course we had to look, I got a great rash guard for 25% off!

We were praying for good wedding weather, unfortunately the clouds and rain came in just as they have for the past 5 days. A 45min drive to North Shore turned into an hour drive with some waves breaking close to the road. We did catch the end of the "ring ceremony" which was nice to get pictures of.

It was crazy to see Cecily, I haven't seen her since the family reunion in 2001- I was 14! I also got to see Lauren, her husband, Sidonie, and little Violet (she was pregnant with her the last time we saw each other... 2yrs ago!).

I loved the beachy decor (I really want one of the table centerpieces for our lanai), the cake was beautiful (not to mention tasty- filled with lilikoi), and the atmosphere was fun despite the on-and-off rain.

Here is a small snippet of the 75 photos I took!
[click any collage to view in actual size]





2 comments:

Taylor @ DearOlympia.com said...

Looks beautiful. I absolutely love her dress!

Dad said...

Beautiful pictures girl, I'm sure grandma G is gonna love them.

Love ya, Dad