Wednesday, August 29

Family Photos +Birthday Cake!

Tuesday night we had plans for Quinn's be-lated birthday dinner at the Oakwood Club, prior to that we headed down to the local neighborhood park for some family photos. I am very grateful to Cheryl's friend that allowed me to borrow his tripod, I managed to take the full family photo by sprinting into the photo! Luckily the auto-focus decided to cooperate this afternoon (it started to no longer work in Maryland and steadily declined from there...).

I love the photo of them laughing!
Visiting the tree planted in his memory.
Casey joined us for a "kids" photo.
Isn't it funny how I look tan until I stand next to Quinn?!
This turned out so well... I love how the colors pop and everyone is smiling!

After dinner we headed back to mom & dad's house for a mini-ice cream cake & key-lime pie! I think it's safe to say that Quinn had a pretty awesome birthday week.


No comments: