Sunday, August 26

Ohio Welcome Back BBQ

We arrived in Ohio safe and sound (well Quinn was sound, I was very very sick after two bumpy flights) on Friday. I slept the afternoon away while the guys hung out/went to the gym, that evening everyone headed out to dinner where the guys were announced in front of the entire restaurant and their dinners were on the house...

 Don't you love how enthusiastic they are?
Okay, they're being humble. =)

Saturday night the "all call" went out to Quinn & Jon's (In the Navy, home on leave at the same time for the first time in 2yrs) buddies... food, friends, games, reminiscing, and drinking... oh, a little singing as well. Everyone enjoyed getting to see Quinn and Jon after such a long time away from home.






I'm glad Quinn was able to catch up with so many old friends, I know everyone enjoyed themselves because they kept coming up to me and saying "this is the best night we've had in awhile," "thanks for sharing Quinn with us tonight," etc. 


1 comment:

Dad said...

Always good too see friends that are separated by distance and time. Looks like a great time was had by all!