Tuesday, August 28

Scene 75 +Guy's Night

 Monday afternoon we headed down to Quinn and Bryan's old job to see Mike their former boss/mentor... good conversation and some funny stories were told!


 That evening we headed to a new venue in Ohio... Scene 75. The best way I can think to describe it- "Dave & Buster's on steroids." Why? Well it had all the interactive games, the ticket redemption store, the bar, the food (no sit-down stuff though), but then it had... go karts, laser tag, a mini bowling alley, and a laser maze (like you see in the movies when the robber has to make his way thru lazer beams to get to the item). Since I participated in all of the fun, we just have a group photo from the end of the evening:


We all enjoyed Steak 'N Shake afterwards while the guys planned their "night out." I drove the girls back to the house for popcorn & a chick flick in Bryan's big'ole work truck...


If you're thinking I got pulled over as I pulled into the driveway... you'd be incorrect. The guys actually got pulled over right as they arrived home... something about a failed turn signal and/or coming around the corner too quickly. Either way, nothing but a warning came of it... although the police officers must have been bored on a Monday night seeing as they got a "three-peat" (another squad car drove past three times during the discussion!).

No comments: