Wednesday, June 17

creativity [block]

I've been in such a creative mood lately! I should really start a book of all the ideas I have running through my head. Especially since at the moment I have about a bajillion ideas for craft projects, about the same for baking items, and then the perfect, and I mean perfect idea for a baby shower...

Problems:
-I packed away all of my crafting supplies (minus scrap-booking stuff) for the move
-It's too hot to bake, and I have nothing to bake for =/
-I'm not sure someone would pay me the decorating costs for the baby shower (ugh, it is INSANELY cute though...and I would do it as cheap as possible, come-on...you all know me.)

In other news, Quinn and I finally found a photographer for our wedding! He's amazing, I should be meeting with him in 2wks. Check him out: Daniel Kim Photography

I actually worked yesterday, it felt so good! Even the completely exhausted, my feet are sore, and my muscles ache from the intense set-up, event facilitation and tear-down. Yeah, 10hrs straight on my feet. It's okay. The event was amazing- Honeywell's Harry Potter Themed Family Night, with 800+ attendees. [if they ever post pictures I'll try to add a link here]

I work again tonight, not as long though. It's an event I've done multiple times, however they are always extremely fun. Salsa Margarita Contest. Where each team must create a salsa, margarita, container label and slogan (commercial) for their products. Then they are judged on product quality and creativity. Fun? I think so! ...plus I get to taste all the salsa!

No comments: