Friday, June 12

orange groves

Driving home from Ashley's at around 1am, I rolled down all my windows and turned up the music. It was a beautiful night... and when I leave AZ I will definitely miss the sensation of driving through the orange groves and having the temperature drop 15-20* ...ahhh.

The song I ended up listening to was "Dead and Gone," I don't like the song other than the chorus...
Oh, I've been travelin' on this road too long,
Just tryin' find my way back home,
But the old me's dead and gone,
Dead and Gone,
Oh, I've been travelin' on this road too long,
Just tryin find my way back home,
But the old me's and gone,
Dead and Gone.
I started thinking about how much I've changed over the years. I'm glad to say the majority of the changes are positive, and of course the best change is having the Lord in my life. Many more changes are to come... marriage, moving away from AZ, surviving deployments, living with military moves, new jobs, and more.

Life's an adventure, and mine is about to take another turn. =)

No comments: