Oh. My. Gosh.
*pre-face: I got the job, they are letting me temp through November! =)
The job is for a school/sports portrait company.
I woke up at 4:30am.
[You all KNOW I am NOT a morning person!]
I left my house at 5:25am...
I got to the office at 5:45am.
I'm so glad it's close to our house!
We left for our first photo shoot @ 6am.
It was a 2hr drive, thankfully I rode as a passenger...
I didn't get compensated for mileage (100mi!)
BUT I got a reduced hourly pay for taking (much needed) cat naps!
I mean how many of you get paid to sleep in a car?
We arrived at the school at 8am.
Set-up really quickly...
I was given a run-down,
followed by endless tasks.
Took photos until 1pm.
PreK & Kindergarten are the hardest to photograph.
Went out to lunch. [SUBWAY!]
Went to second shoot, arrived at 4pm.
Sports teams are hard to organize!
Esp. when they don't show up on time...
We left at 7:15pm.
Got back to the office at 8pm.
I got home at 8:20pm.
Oh yeah- THIS WAS MY 1st DAY!
No joke. No training or anything.
They just threw me in...
My supervisor of the
day said I did AWESOME =)
I. Am. wiped.
It's definitely time to...
*pre-face: I got the job, they are letting me temp through November! =)
The job is for a school/sports portrait company.
I woke up at 4:30am.
[You all KNOW I am NOT a morning person!]
I left my house at 5:25am...
I got to the office at 5:45am.
I'm so glad it's close to our house!
We left for our first photo shoot @ 6am.
It was a 2hr drive, thankfully I rode as a passenger...
I didn't get compensated for mileage (100mi!)
BUT I got a reduced hourly pay for taking (much needed) cat naps!
I mean how many of you get paid to sleep in a car?
We arrived at the school at 8am.
Set-up really quickly...
I was given a run-down,
followed by endless tasks.
Took photos until 1pm.
PreK & Kindergarten are the hardest to photograph.
Went out to lunch. [SUBWAY!]
Went to second shoot, arrived at 4pm.
Sports teams are hard to organize!
Esp. when they don't show up on time...
We left at 7:15pm.
Got back to the office at 8pm.
I got home at 8:20pm.
Oh yeah- THIS WAS MY 1st DAY!
No joke. No training or anything.
They just threw me in...
My supervisor of the
day said I did AWESOME =)
I. Am. wiped.
It's definitely time to...
No comments:
Post a Comment