Saturday we headed to Hershey, PA... it was a fun day with some "oops" moments... We slept in, thus we got a late start. We chose Pizza Hut for lunch and had the slowest service EVER... then we had leftovers, so we stopped at Kmart for an ice chest & ice. THEN we found out it was the LAST weekend the park was open for regular business and Nickelback was playing in concert- so we had to park a 20min walk from the park! Haha... other than that... it was a blast!
It was like being in heaven, chocolate heaven that is!
On the "Trail Blazer" coaster.
Awesome vintage-esque signs!
Meet Mr. Dopey, our new froggy friend.
I matched him, it was kind of creepy.
Goodbye!
1 comment:
Dad
said...
Just the smell of chocolate and I'd be craving it all! Glad you guys had a great trip even with the minor glitches.
1 comment:
Just the smell of chocolate and I'd be craving it all! Glad you guys had a great trip even with the minor glitches.
Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment