Saturday, September 18

Lex's {whirlwind} Visit

Hey family & friends!!
Sorry for the lack of life updates lately... I've been one wiped out lady! Most weekdays now consist of my alarm clock going off at 4:30am and not returning home until 4:30/5pm! That being said, I really do like my job... I'm a photographer's assistant. I'm sure most of you are asking what that means, let me tell you: I help my photographer of the day set-up their station, make a slate for each class of the day we'll be taking pictures for, label each child's envelope, then I position each child on the stool fix their hair and wipe their faces (mainly the little kids after lunch/breakfast-haha!), tell them to smile, and then take the next kiddo. Sometimes we have specialized backgrounds on the order forms, at that point I need to pull down a green screen over the regular canvas background. At the end of the day I help organize then tear down.

Last weekend (Sept. 10-13) Alexis came for a visit, even though I had to work Friday & Monday... we still had fun, definitely squeezing tons of things into a tight amount of time! And now for the photo tour...

Alexis on her Annapolis tour-with Adam as her personal tour guide.
The main walk in front of the chapel.
All of us overlooking the soccer field.
Arlington National Cemetery
At the Arlington House overlooking DC
At the Iwo Jima Memorial
The Jefferson Monument (our first time, sad?)
Next stop on our list!
On the Pacific Side of the WWII Memorial
Arizona girls... no matter what! (or where I live)
In front of the Lincoln Memorial
Whoo-hoo!
The coolest note at the Vietnam Wall...
Alexis made a new friend!
Sunset in front of the capitol!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Sounds like you guys had a Blast! Albeit a whirlwind tour. Mom and I are very excited about our up coming visit!

Love you guys, Dad