I don't know if it's the crazy weather we've been having (cold/rainy, hot/sunny, humid) or if it's just "that time of the year." But EVERYONE has been getting sick.
1) People at church
2) People in our Young Married's Group
3) People at work (mine & Quinn's)
4) Then- it happend. Quinn got sick.
So of course... now I am. BOO!
Luckily I had today off work, just had to show my face for 35min at a training session for our new online payroll system (hopefully I took good notes, I was a little bit out of it... just wanting to crawl back in bed). I have to work tomorrow, but not a crazy early morning (like 4:30) alarm clock day. The school is only 30min from our house and I don't have to be there until 8am...
I don't have time to be sick!
There's a Matt Kennon concert on Friday, we were thinking of going to Hershey Park this weekend, then in 2wks mom & dad will be here...
Okay time for Vitamin C, Zicam, tons of water, and rest...
1 comment:
we are sick too!
i think maybe we should do hand sanitizer in church.
feel better le family :)
Post a Comment