While Quinn was getting up at 2am, marching for miles, loading & unloading parachutes, drilling over & over, and finally jumping out of airplanes... I was relaxing, spending time with my family... and visiting friends.

Lisa, Kaley, & I enjoyed Serrano's... one of my favorite authentic Mexican restaurants!

Phil & Steph met up with me for lunch after church.

Phil, Lisa, & I enjoyed climbing at PRG, oh how I miss that place!

Judy & Mom took me out to dinner at Nando's.

Met up and spent the day with JD, Linda, and their little lady Sarah.

Jon, Keila, & I enjoyed Ruby's then some delicious frozen Yogurt.

One of the nights out with Tena & Ashley before their wedding events!

Enjoyed a day with the Bradfords and a great dinner at Joe's BBQ
I also had a great dinner in with April & Eric, unfortunately I forgot to snap a photo =(
Once Quinn came in we tried to visit people as well...

Grandma & Grandpa Higgins!

We even met up with one of the guys he went to jump school with... Gilbert SWAT & National Guard.
It was very fun to be home and having the opportunity to spend time with my family before heading to Hawaii. It was awkward not having a car, I kind of felt like a 16yr old... "Mom, can I borrow the car?" "I have gas money, can you pick me up?" ...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment