Ashey & Tena {finally} got married!
March 11-12th
March 11-12th
Rehearsal dinner was delicious... it was at their favorite restaurant Liberty Market. After many jokes at the rehearsal it was fun to sit down and mingle with the bridal party and family, a few glasses of wine didn't hurt either.
The ceremony was very interesting for all of us in the bridal party because it was a Catholic wedding and we didn't know all the traditions. We managed pretty well and hopefully didn't offend anyone. Ashley was beautiful and the colors they chose went very well together. I cannot wait to see the photos, they were taken by the same photographer we used {Daniel Kim}. The only downside for me was that I got extremely sick, so sick that I threw up anything - even bread/water - so I didn't get any of the amazing food and only had one teeny-tiny bite of cake. I am just glad that I didn't get anything on the dress and I'm praying I didn't ruin the after-ceremony photos, I did my absolute best to smile genuinely!
No comments:
Post a Comment