We were such little kids... buying stuffed animals, playing boardwalk games, eating Mickey ice cream, generally just enjoying "the magic" of Disney. I love Mr. Potato Head and was contemplating buying the Toy Story one in the Toy Story ride's gift shop. I'm glad I didn't because we happened to walk into the main toy store in California Adventure and they had a build-your-own-Disney Potato Head center! Anything you could fit into the box for $19.95, I was in Potato Head heaven and with Quinn as my trusty puzzle solver to fit pieces into every nook & cranny of the potato body and box... well, lets just say my potato is pretty well accessorized.
Sadly mom & dad only got one day at Disneyland because they weren't feeling well... but they have their tickets still and they are good until October 1st, so we hope they make it back there for two more days of fun!
We were so happy that Stephen & Danielle could join us for a day... Quinn and my parents hadn't seen Stephen since 2007 & I hadn't seen him since 2008. This was the first time meeting his wife & kidlets for all of us!
1 comment:
The pics are awesome! And yes mom and I will be headed back in September for Disneyland and California Adventure.
Love you guys, Dad
Post a Comment