Friday, March 11

Ladies Night Out '11

Chi Alpha (my Christian Fellowship from ASU) puts on a yearly evening where the guys serve the women, I just so happened to be in town for this years! It is called "Ladies Night Out" and honestly I believe every girl should attend an event like this... where the men pour friendship, honesty, and love into you, showing exactly how a true man should treat a woman. How God teaches them to love us, while we should respect them.

The letter from the men to us women.
{Transparent sheet on our dinner plate}
Click to view in full size.

Amazing centerpieces created with wood, glue, & led lights.

Jordan & I

Maggie, Myself, & Betsy

Kelsey & Katie

Kent! (we did a "flash-back photo," similar to one we took at the 2008 LNO)

Paul =)

The Newlyweds, Chad & Shaina

The night was fun and with the exception of Candi (the campus pastor) I was probably the oldest person in the room. I wore Alexis' bridesmaid dress from my wedding -- how many people do you know that have done that?! Haha. I got to see a lot of people I wouldn't have been able to fit into this trip.

Here is the "video letter" they made for all of the women:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The boys video letter was awesome!

Love ya, Dad

April @ An Urban Acre said...

look slike Paul got all gussied up ;) Glad you had fun!