I love the verse he chose:
Matthew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they shall be called sons of God."
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they shall be called sons of God."
(There is no red ink, his skin is just irritated from the shading process)
I don't think I could ever do it. The noise is so irritating and seeing his skin being pulled at and the needle drawing on him... eeeeeee! He says it just feels like a bee sting, well sir, I've been stung by a bee and I didn't particularly enjoy the feel of it! I hate needles in the first place, plus I change my mind so often it's ridiculous. Maybe someday, after kid(s)? My friend Isabel just got a beautiful one done with orchids for her mom/grandmas & butterflies for her daughters. The flowers, butterflies, and colors chosen have a lot of meaning- the only reason I think anyone should ever get a tattoo in the first place. You are stuck with it forever!
1 comment:
Awesome! I like it.
Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment