Since I haven't been feeling well and Quinn has been working crazy long days (12-16hrs) he took the past week off to hang out with me. He planned two wonderful day-trips that my insane "sickness" tried it's hardest to ruin... We went to Sealife park and saw the world's only wholphin (yes, it's real google it), some awesome sea lions, huge sea turtles, and of course the playful penguins. The next day we went up to the Polynesian Cultural Center and enjoyed all that they had to offer including a luau and night performance. I barely ate anything over those two days and struggled to keep down water, but I wasn't going to let it stop me from hanging out with my husband!
I went to the doctor's again today... evidently I am a medical mystery. I will be receiving another new prescription, seeing a counselor (for stress/anxiety), and should hear back from the GI Specialist to set-up a consultation by the end of next week.
Cool thing- while I was at my women's group the ladies prayed for our housing situation, after I got in my car I checked my voice mail and it was base housing with a potential house offer! We'll see what comes of it, as of now the move in date would be Sept. 1st. We have to figure out how to legally break our lease here and schedule the moving companies again. One step at a time right?
This was just a quick post to keep you all updated, I'll be back with all of the fun photos from our day-trips later!
1 comment:
Praying praying praying!
Love you, Dad
Post a Comment