Last Tuesday Quinn treated me to an afternoon at Sea Life Park. I was very tired and weak but he had purchased the tickets in advanced and I wasn't about to say no to an entire day with my husband in the middle of the week. So off to Waimanalo we went...
 |
| Entrance to the park... notice the tour bus? It was a whole group of Japanese tourists! |
 |
| Gotta love the honu! |
 |
| Makapu'u Lighthouse from inside the park. |
 |
| The Sea Lion show was hilarious, the theme was "Miss Sea Lion Universe." The two competitors were Ms. Cabo & Ms. California... they did great! |
 |
| The Wholphin - A combination of a bottlenose dolphin & a false killer whale. |
 |
| Surfing the Wholphin, so crazy! |
 |
| We took a picture of our picture... cheaters, we know. |
 |
| In front of the sea turtles. |
 |
| A beautiful Wyland painting from 1988! |
 |
| A Humboldt Penguin... so cute! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
After the park I felt a little more energized so we decided to head into Town (aka: Honolulu). On the way we found a Yogurtland, I was so excited, and it was DELICIOUS! We stopped at the NEX so Quinn could pick up some new work-out shirts and I picked up some necessities (ie: shampoo, conditioner, etc.) We looked around for potential gifts for an upcoming birthday party we'll be attending for our friend's sons. Shouldn't be too hard they are typical boys, currently into Transformers, Iron Man, and riding their bikes! Mom did hint that she would rather they not get "just toys" which I totally understand... I spotted a transformers play-dough station which is not just a toy but a creative thing and I'm thinking books- the reading or coloring kind would finish off the gift.
Even though the morning started out rough, the afternoon and evening went well! Unfortunately I can't say the same for that night (once again the diarrhea & vomiting made an appearance)... but such is life!
1 comment:
Hi Taylor ,
Have they tested you for girarda? not quite sure I spelled that right.
Post a Comment