Saturday, April 7

Adrien's Birthday Extravaganza!

Adrien's birthday extravaganza began early morning on Thursday...


I had e-mailed all of the ladies in our Bible study telling them that it was Adrien's birthday and asked them if they could all bring something small.

She got a beautiful cake, balloon, flowers, and lovely cards. It was a great morning!

That evening a few of us ladies headed to Oeno Wine Bar for a fun night of wine tasting accompanied with chocolate, crackers, and fruit.

We ended up at Podium Raceway on today (Saturday) to finish out her birthday extravaganza, it was really fun. I did manage to hurt my back- I have a huge goose egg near my spine. Heating it makes it feel better, but since it is so close to my spine I'm going to watch it closely. All three events- Bible study, wine tasting, and racing... it was a great birthday extravaganza for her!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Uh oh! Cart racing injury, can I call you Crash Le now?

Love ya, Dad