This morning I woke up bright and early at 4:45am in order to get ready for Sunrise Service here on base. Quinn and I went last year and it was so pretty, so I walked down there this year and it was once again beautiful. Watching the sunrise over the ocean, the hula dancers, and hearing about our Savior rising from the dead... He Has Risen - He Has Risen Indeed!
After service I walked back home, baked the cupcakes, then took a much needed nap. I woke up at 10am did a quick clean and baked my apple-pancake. Everyone started coming around 11:45am.
Yvette got a quick cooking lesson with the pineapple honey ham and we all sat down to socialize while the ham tempted our noses from the oven. Once it was done we prayed and ate!
Moku was a hit with the kids, although he got a little nervous and had to "go take a nap." We took the kids attention off him by taking them outside and letting them go wild hunting for eggs!
Friends become family when yours can't be with you! I'm so grateful for everyone that showed up to my Easter Brunch. To end my night I took all the leftover cupcakes to the gate guards... they were super surprised and thankful. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!




1 comment:
He is risen! He is risen indeed! Sunrise service on the beach, how awesome! Looks like you had a beautiful and wonderful day.
Love you, Dad
Post a Comment