Friday, December 21

Mini Church Christmas Party!

I love, love, love my women's mini-church. And even though some of the women have changed over the last 1.5yrs I've been in it...I can tell these ladies anything and they are right there backing me up in prayer, giving advice, or telling me like it is (as a loving friend!). I started going to this group in June 2011, just after the panic attacks sent me to the ER... and I'll say that their prayers and support got me through one of the most challenging times I've personally had.
My buddy Levi and Tammura playing us a beautiful Christmas song that she wrote!

Chiffon, Adrien, Tammura, Levi & Jenny, Landon & Jenny , Yvette
Eunice, Raelynn, Tami, Emily

I know that we'll leave sometime in 2014, and some of them are military as well... but I pray that our friendships continue no matter how far away or how much time we spend apart.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Its always great to have friends that you can lean on in all situations.