Saturday, December 29

North Shore Drive

On Friday we headed up to North Shore with Brett & Eina. We stopped at Chinaman's Hat, Laie Point (stopped to see the Days as well!), Kahuku (for Giovani's Shrimp Truck), and finally Sunset Beach.






After we watched the sunset we enjoyed cream pies at Ted's Bakery... the chocolate macadamia nut and chocolate haupia are delicious! On the drive home there was a beautiful moon... FYI: it is ridiculously hard to capture a photo of the moon while in a moving vehicle, leaning over your husband while driving, and having only seconds between palm trees and beach houses!

Whenever we get days like this... I am forever grateful that we have the opportunity to live here... I am really not looking forward to moving in 2014 =(

1 comment:

Dad said...

I love the pics of the sun setting in your hands, way cool!