Wednesday, March 3

Choices

Quinn is snoring away...
The piggies are curled up in their tiny fleece beds...
The house smells of cinnamon (thanks to the candles)...
The Canucks are beating the Red Wings...
The house is pretty quiet otherwise.

I am contemplating my future.
Currently, researching part-time jobs...

BUT I'm also...
Seriously considering selling 100% Soy Candles, which are made by military families. As well as selling military gear such as- tote bags, purses, and wallets made out of cammie fabrics respectable to the branch of service. I also have the option of selling support clothing. This is such a huge decision though, I need the start-up money, and then I will have to work on advertising to make enough sales to break-even, then move on to making a profit. Is the market large enough? Do I know that many people who would be willing to purchase support items?

Choices... ugh.

No comments: