*Yawn-glance at clock* ...oh good it's only 9:20am, church doesn't start until 11am.
*Grab cell phone* ...what?! 10:20am?! Oh crap, that daylight savings thing was today.
*nudge Quinn* ...get up, get up, we're going to be late for church!
*he glances at clock* ...huh? ...look at your phone! Daylight savings time started today. *commence rush to get ready*
Oh how I miss my Arizona Mountain Standard Time. None of this silly changing your clocks forward and backward. ;-p
In other news, we had a very successful surprise baby shower for Karen. I can't believe she's leaving for Hawaii in 15 days, closely followed by Vanessa, then Isabel, then Ruth. I hope we get some nice girls from this upcoming transfer season.

Taylor comes tomorrow night, well I guess it's actually super early Tuesday morning. We have rearranged the 2nd room for her already. I am so excited for her to be able to spend her spring break here with Nate prior to their wedding. (of course have some Tay time as well!)
I got this in the mail yesterday:
I think Amanda is going to love it, I'm giving it as her baby shower gift along with a matching burp rag (among other baby neccesities!). Speaking of Amanda... the details of her baby shower are coming along nicely, just a few more touches, a quick trip to the dollar store, half a day of baking, and rearranging the furniture downstairs and it'll work great! Haha.It's going to be a busy week...
1 comment:
Daylight savings time, whats that about? Oh ya,I live in Arizona we never change time!
Post a Comment