- Fruit tray & Hawaiian decorations for Karen's baby shower tomorrow.
- Clean the house and rearrange the 2nd room for Taylor to stay here while visiting her fiance, Nate, for the week =)
- Possibly/Probably? attend the Tastefully Simple party at Vanessa's on Tuesday.
- Bake some sort of goodie to be sold at the quarter auction on Thursday, we are raising money for the company (Marines) so we can use it for company events, and helping out families.
- Finish up the decorations for Amanda's baby shower next Sunday, along with arranging downstairs to be party friendly, baking goodies, making take-home bags, wrapping prizes, deciding on party games.
- Scrapbook! Yikes... Marine Corps Ball '09, Our Wedding, Caribbean Cruise. So many pictures...
Along with that I applied to work here. I am kind of nervous about it... it's not part time. Which is essentially what I wanted. The hours are: 5:30am-2pm or 7am-4pm. Even though I'd rather take the 7am, I will probably go with the 5:30am, despite the fact it means I have to leave the house at 5am... since it will give me time to workout/run errands before Quinn gets home. The whole reason I was going for part-time in the first place. *sigh* If I get the interview, we'll see what happens and I will ask about part-time. I'm just praying that if this is the right place for me, God shows me, if not that another door opens. I would be working April-Oct. Which may ruin summer trips =/ Decisions. Decisions.
I really want these things:
- TOMS Aira Cordones ...size 7.5 (among other styles, so many awesome ones right now, and despite the cost for the shoes, I really love the cause... 1-for-1. I also saw in one of my magazines that they are coming out with wedges this summer- SO excited!)

- This poster, preferably in lime green to match the family room. Mmmm, dark chocolate.
I do need:
- A job. Part-time. M-F. Ending before 4/5pm. I know, I ask a lot. I'm selfish and would like to spend the 5hrs I get in the evening with my husband.
- Beans to stop eating the fleece we use to line their playpen... one- it's gross. two- it smells. three- I'll have to buy new fleece soon if he doesn't stop chewing holes!
- To continue doing Yoga/Cardio M-F... it is the craziest thing ever, but it seriously works out your entire body, I'm always sore! Haha.
- To sleep. I can't get a full night of sleep to save my life. Last night I laid there awake until well after midnight, then I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30ish... then woke up at 7am to Quinn saying goodbye, then slept until 9am. Stupid! This happens nightly...ugh.
- To relax. Not complain. Enjoy life. (I know this seems dumb coming from a stay-at-home wife... but I am so stressed out over not having a job/finding one, and not being able to sleep that I'm sure I'm making the situation worse...)
Alright, well that is all from me.
To everyone on spring break, have fun!
1 comment:
Be patient the job will come at the right time! The shoes are cool and I like the poster. Try some chamomile tea about a half hour before bed to help you relax. Love you
Post a Comment