Sunday, June 6

Felt Plushies

So our friend's Isabel & Doug have two precious little ones. Tatiana just turned 1yr and little Leah was just baptized (Catholic) at 2mo. I decided to be crafty with their gifts. (I'm pretty happy with how they turned out considering I free-handed the patterns, although the monkey's face is a little creepy...haha)

This Carry-Along Monkey was made for Tatiana, I even sewed "Tati" on the back. Her nickname is "monkey." I also picked out a cute floral print dress and Quinn picked out a plaid dress for her.
The Dove (Paloma) was made for Leah to celebrate the baptism, we also picked out a cute Precious Moment's Book for her entitled "My Angel."
Isabel loved them, I'm going to miss her (and the little ones!), they PCS to Hawaii in 2wks! I always enjoy going over to Isabel's parents' house, it's always like a family reunion... they are Puerto Rican so I also get to work on my Spanish listening skills. I hope we will meet up with Isabel and Doug again, and if not I hope we at least stay in touch!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Ahh, My crafty little one!

Love you, Dad