Thursday, January 20

Rifle+Bed

We had gone to the shooting range over the weekend and were so busy that the guns hadn't gotten cleaned yet, so Quinn had set them out to clean after we ate dinner. However... he had a long day and once dinner was over instead of cleaning the guns he conveniently laid down on the futon in the guest room and fell asleep. Once I was done with the dishes I went upstairs to see how it was coming along, obviously it wasn't. I woke him up but he ended up persuading me to cuddle up under the blanket with him- okay so it didn't take much persuasion, it's cold here! We were talking about the upcoming move when I noticed something on the ceiling in the corner of the room...


T- EWWW, Is that another spider? {they tend to frequent our house, I blame the woods behind us}
Q- I dunno let me check.
*reaches over the side of the futon and retrieves his rifle*
T- Seriously?
Q- Well I can see it through the scope!
T- *rolling eyes* ...only a Marine.
Then we both started cracking up!

Ridiculous.

1 comment:

Dad said...

My stomach is killing me I'm laughing so hard! Sounds like something I would do.

Love ya, Dad