Wednesday, January 12

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Last night it started snowing around 7pm, when I woke up I decided it would be a good time to take a photo-walk. I was out and about for roughly 2hrs. It was cold, but fun... around 18* and windy. As much as I don't enjoy driving in winter weather, it sure is pretty! I think I will miss it a little bit.

A pretty robin =)

This dog did not appreciate me walking past his yard...

Good words!


I wish I could have stood on their porch, but that could have been a bit creepy...






The wind picked up and it was a wall of white.




This plant (vine?) is so cool there were tons of spirals.


The 3.
Our humble abode.


2 comments:

April @ An Urban Acre said...

Love the storm drain and berry pics!

Dad said...

Awesome pics girl. I think you could make some money taking pics!

Love ya, Dad