Monday, January 21

Adrien's Bridal Soiree

On Sunday, a month's worth of planning came to an end... I (with the help of Yvette, and food from all the ladies) surprised Adrien with a bridal shower. I shopped the thrift store for fun vintage frames and tea sets, utilized items from around the house, and a little creativity with the party favors involving clipart!




I co-conspired with Billy so she arrived at the event blind-folded... evidently she had been blindfolded at the house! I loved seeing her happy reaction once we counted down "3...2...1.. "We Love You!" as she took the blindfold off. We ate, mingled, I had some games ready, and then my favorite part was when I asked her answer questions the way she thought Billy would. Very funny to see when they matched and when they were completely off!

I think she was completely blessed... and she will be again the morning of her wedding renewal when I give her the "Wishes Jar" that everyone dropped a special note into at the soiree.

No comments: