After hanging out at Ohana Day and walking the swap-meet we made sure that Saturday night was relaxing since we knew that we'd be up early on Sunday. Quinn met up with some of the guys at 7am, dad and I met up with Billy, Adrien, Ted, Jennifer, McKenzie, & Casey around 9:45am for tailgating!
After eating yummy food, playing cornhole, and talking with tons of people we headed inside for the game. The opening ceremonies included thousands of ukulele players and hula dancers, it was as if the entire field was moving to the music!
The mascots were hilarious, although I think last year's were better. I didn't get as many photos as last year since our seats were in the opposite endzone and the players didn't enter/exit the field on our side. It was also suppose to pour, so we left the DSLR at home and opted for the little water proof camera. We were smart and brought poncho's and actually ended up using them for about 20min, the weather was perfect though... definitely not as hot as last year!
During the half-time show they did another tribute to service; however, this year they had an actual headlining performance, Train. It was really cool to see the service members with their families on the field enjoying the concert, especially the little kids waving the American flag.
I'm so glad that Dad got to come out as his birthday gift - I hope you enjoyed the weekend!







1 comment:
Wow, my first pro-bowl game, tailgating party and all. and the NFC won! Thanks, love ya, Dad
Post a Comment