Wednesday, January 9

Workout Wednesdays! (Week #1)

So if you read my 2013 Goals, you'll remember that in the BODY section I had written down:

"Create a monthly work-out plan and write down progress
(Jan- MWF jog 1-2mi +Ripped in 30
           TTh Yoga Meltdown +Animal Flow)
"

I figured what better place to keep myself accountable?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 2nd
  • Ripped in 30, Week #1
  • 1mi Jog, .33mi Walk
Thursday, January 3rd
  • Yoga Meltdown,  Level 1
  • Animal Flow Express, 1 set of 12 reps for all 6 exercises
Friday, January 4th
  • Ripped in 30, Week #1
  • 2mi Jog, .15mi Walk
{It poured all weekend... beaches & hiking trails were closed due to wave warnings, high wind warnings, and dangerous run-off}
     Monday, January 7th
    • Ripped in 30, Week #1
    • 1.1mi Jog, .2mi Walk
     Tuesday, January 8th
    • Yoga Meltdown, Level 1
    • Animal Flow Express, 1 set of 12 reps for all 6 exercises

     -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post Workout = 8oz Almond Milk + 1 Scoop of Protein Powder
     -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The workouts:
    *There is a free meal plan included , I'm not using it, but I did download it. 
    If you're interested, let me know!

      1 comment:

      Dad said...

      So, how's this program working out?