Wednesday January 16th-Friday January 18th I attended the ARISE Conference at Hope Chapel West Oahu. We had outstanding speakers- Lisa Kai, Lisa Bevere, and Andi Andrew... all wonderful women of God. Wednesday was from 7-9:30pm... but it took me an hour to drive across the island thru traffic! Thursday and Friday I spent all day on the west side, with sessions between 9am and 9:30pm... needless to say I was tired once Saturday rolled around.Friday evening Holly and I were looking for Amanda to say goodnight to her, lucky lady had VIP tickets so we were standing outside the VIP lounge like lots puppies and the "bouncer" felt pity for us and let us in... I got to meet Lisa Bevere and told her how her book, Lioness Arising, along with the ladies of my women's group helped me through my massive anxiety attacks. We also got to meet Andi Andrew, I made sure to let her know that I appreciated her sprinkling of humor in her preaching since sometimes scripture after scripture can cause me to zone out!






No comments:
Post a Comment