Thursday, January 3

2013 Goals

I don't make resolutions... just goals that I'd like to accomplish... here are last years. 
I did alright, not all of them were accomplished, but it's okay =)

For 2013 I thought of the following:

MIND
  • Continue with photography courses
  • Add in new courses (language, business, arts, etc)
  • Read more books for pleasure

 





BODY
  • Follow the MaryKay "Timewise" Program
  • Wash my makeup brushes at least 1x per month +clean out old makeup
  • Create a monthly work-out plan and write down progress
    (Jan- MWF jog 1-2mi +Ripped in 30
               TTh Yoga Meltdown +Animal Flow)
  • Create and follow weekly meal plans, be more conscious of food choices
  • Take my vitamins & supplements!






SOUL
  • Complete "The One Year Bible"
  • Join a mini-church with Quinn
  • Invest in Women of Hope
  • Type up the Sunday sermon notes



SPIRIT
  • Say yes to new opportunities!
  • Explore this island (and others)
  • Plan date nights & girls nights
  • Walk on the beach just because I can!





HOME
  • De-clutter 3x...Jan, May, Sept
  • Weekly cleaning schedule so everything isn't jammed into one day, potential example:
  M laundry
  T  dust & bathrooms
  W vacuum & mop
  Th windows & kitchen sink
  F Moku (bath, nails, playpen, cage)




FINANCES
  • After filing taxes decide best route to go with photography business (keep?)
  • Utilize our Costco membership more
  • Compare farmer's market prices
  • Sell the car before Quinn's deployment (look for small pick-up)
  • Save money for a FUN vacation!

1 comment: