Saturday, January 21

Climbing & Mary Kay Ladies Night!

Yesterday I snuck in one last climbing session with Phil before heading back to Hawaii, dad drove me down so he could take pictures. I also got a new set of shoes- SO NICE after climbing with my 5yr old pair with rounded toes...

After climbing we rushed home, I jumped in the shower, and got ready for the doorbell to ring. I hosted Stephanie's first Mary Kay party! I may have overwhelmed her a bit considering only 2 people I invited declined, haha... It was an amazing night with my friends, I am so happy that everyone came to say goodbye to me. I also got some pretty neat perks hosting her first party... a purple flower ring (that I gave to mom since it is her house!), then I got 10% of the party sales, and finally half off my entire order, amazing! I can't wait to get my products in the mail and get my skin taken care of...


Tonight we'll be going to church at Central Christian since I will be on a plane tomorrow and Alexis' will be working, then celebrating dad's birthday at Serranos! YUM... bean dip & fresh salsa...

1 comment:

Dad said...

I really wish my shoulder wasn't worn out, I so wanted to be climbing with you and Phil. I did enjoy spectating and taking pictures though.

God bless, Dad