Tuesday, January 10

a life worthy of

I want to live a life worthy of attention. But not like that.
Attention, as in... "what does she have that I don't?" Again, not like that.

source.

 The what I have=
  • a strong relationship with Christ Jesus.
How I want to show it, live it, do it=
  • be consious of my thoughts, actions, words
  • not complain over petty things
  • love those around me
  • smile at strangers and ask how they are doing expecting and intending to listen to the reply
  • try new things whenever the opportunity arises
  • figure out a way to share my passions
  • love my job - even when it isn't what I truly want to be doing
  • read the Bible daily, memorize scripture
  • when asked to do something - do it 100%
  • when promising something - follow thru
  • compliment others
  • take care of myself - physically, mentally, emotionally
  • invite others over -  feed them & listen to them
  • start a Bible study/small group
  • write thank you notes
  • say -  I love you, I miss you
  • give - small unexpected gifts, time, money, talent
  • pray daily - multiples times
  • stand up for what I believe in
  • stand up for those who won't/can't
  • volunteer
  • make my home a "safe place"
  • choose to stay in touch
  • spend time with the young and the old
  • not gossip
What do you want to be remembered for?

No comments: