Day #10
"Your Favourite Colour"
I love color... if you know me at all you can verify this. I own purple jeans, teal shoes, and bright shirts. I've also been seen running around base with hot-pink knee-high socks... seriously that's how one of Quinn's friends noticed me two weeks ago. While I haven't painted the walls (something about having to paint them back so quickly doesn't sit well with me) the house has no lack of color: bright oranges, greens, and reds make up the living room while the guest room is a very patriotic red, white, and blue and our bedroom is a combination of lime green, teal, and sea glass blue.
Sea glass blue/teal is my favorite color right now!
See the rest here.
...I know it's suppose to be ONE photo per day, but these two little guys decided to pay me a visit while I was taking photos of my sea glass and I wanted to share them:


1 comment:
How I enjoyed our many sea glass adventures on the beach, there was always a treasure to be found. I think the Honu's were curious as to what you were looking for.
Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment