"Calm"
Today was anything but calm... I cleaned the entire house (dust, vacuum, mop, pledged the table/buffet/coffee tables/tv console, scrubbed toilets/showers, windexed the mirrors, sanitized the kitchen/bathroom sinks and counters), then I headed to the commissary to stock up since we are just two days from payday and I refuse to enter that place then for a couple of reasons- 1) It's payday, everyone is getting groceries! 2) They jack up the prices the day before thru 3 days after. I actually scored on some sales too, I got more stuff for $115.00 than I usually get for $150.00. All of the stove plates were in the sink soaking so we enjoyed a rotisserie chicken ($1.50 off because I was there 30min before closing!), sweet potato fries ($1.00 off the purchase of 2!), and a steamables veggie blend ($2.00 off the purchase of 4!).
It was nice to sit down, put my feet up, and just enjoy time with Quinn... well, and the Olympics!
See the rest here.

1 comment:
Hey Quinn, where's the toe nail polish? Haha!
Post a Comment