Day #12
"Texture"
I've been baking a lot lately... I love it, when Quinn was gone I would have my "moods" but truth be told the beautiful Kitchen-Aid Mixer he gifted me 5 days before he deployed was used once, yes once, while he was gone. This week alone I've made Heavenly Hash Brownies, Mexican Spiced-Chocolate Cookies, and two lovely pans of the treat seen above... everyone loves Rice Krispies! The brownies were a "welcome back I promised you these for homecoming sorry they're late gift" for one of the guys on Quinn's team, the cookies because I was craving something chocolate to go with the Mexican dinner night I hosted yesterday evening, and the treats are Quinn's favorite so one pan for us and one for the boys in the barracks for their battalion hosted party tomorrow afternoon.
**The cookies may have become my favorite cookies ever...
I might need to do a recipe post for you all!
See the rest here.

1 comment:
It took me a few to figure out what I was looking at without cheating a going to your description. Num num nummy!
Post a Comment