Friday, July 6

Photo Challenge: July 6th


Day #6
"Chair"
It's been windy & raining for days, the sun seems to come out late afternoon for a few hours. I haven't swam in the ocean in three weeks, today was the first time in a week & a half that I actually dipped my feet in. That's quite sad considering this is but a 5min walk from my front door. Walking the beach, feeling the water sweep over my feet, the wind whipping through my hair, the taste of sea air on my lips, then finally sitting in my chair listening to the crash of the waves was so therapeutic... 

Work this morning was frustrating, I have to figure out how to submit my small business taxes in 9 days, fruit/drain flies have over taken our house, and I cannot seem to keep up with the housework since Quinn got home. I needed this today... I'm thankful for this chair and my hour at the beach. I am going to have to figure out a new priority list because I cannot afford to live here and miss this daily. I'm pretty sure I won't forgive myself when we move.

See the rest here.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I'd like to be in that chair right now instead of sweltering in 113 degree heat!