Tuesday, July 24

Photo Challenge: July 24th


Day #24
"A Stranger"
Some people like Sanrio's Hello Kitty, I however like the penguin TuxedoSam (I'm fairly certain it will be the theme of our future child's room... haha), so when I found out Yogurtland was partnering with Sanrio and launching special edition TuxedoSam spoons today I wanted to make sure I got some. Luckily I have an awesome husband who likes penguins just almost as much as I do, not to mention Yogurtland happens to be next door to Costco. So, after dinner we headed down to Hawaii Kai. I originally thought I'd snap a picture of some little kid standing in front of the toppings counter, instead as we walked behind the building, I found this man enjoying the beautiful colors of the lights dancing off the ocean and the cool tradewinds.

See the rest here.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I love the street lights reflecting on the water, its such a tranquil picture.