Monday, July 23

Photo Challenge: July 23rd


Day #23
"Mirror"
This is the mirror I bought today after my first ever "Yearly Skin Cancer Screening" to check myself monthly. I only have one mole on their watch list and she said it barely made it, I know that the white freckles are a sign of not applying sunscreen often enough (evidently my skin doesn't need as much sun as it's been getting), but she was very impressed that I spent the entire afternoon/evening outside at the Beach Bash yesterday and didn't have any sunburn to show for it! She asked about my eyes (ugh, my stupid eyes) and why they were so red/irritated, the only thing I've figured out is that the skin under my eyes that is wrinkly gets irritated by the salt water and will puff up then the lines will get dry and the skin peels off. SO GROSS. Other than that she basically told me to call if I have concerns and if not to come back in a year (let's see if I can pull that off with the health insurance).

See the rest here.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Health insurance or not, go in for your annual check!